1.- What is the company responsible for the processing of your data?
The company responsible for the processing of your data is JOBKIERO LTD (hereinafter referred to as “JOBKIERO“), with VAT# GB- 262247904 registered in 300 Vauxhall Bridge Road, Victoria, London SW1V 1AA, and registered in the Register with ID 08936832.
We inform you that JOBKIERO is the owner of the domain http://www.jobkiero.uk (hereinafter the “Website“).
The user may contact JOBKIERO by e-mail: email@example.com
2.- Why JOBKIERO is empowered to carry out the processing of your data?
JOBKIERO has legal standing for the processing of your data in order to carry out the provision of the services you have requested through the Web Site.
JOBKIERO takes very seriously the protection of your privacy and your personal data. Therefore, your personal information is kept securely and is treated with the utmost care.
The present data protection policy regulates access to and use of the Website service that JOBKIERO puts at the disposal of the Internet user (the “User”) interested in the services (hereinafter, the “Services”) and contents (hereinafter, the “Contents”) hosted on the Website.
3.- What are the purposes of the processing of your personal data?
3.a) treatment of personal data by JOBKIERO
Your personal data collected by JOBKIERO, may be used for the following purposes:
- The provision of the services offered on the Website,
- Send survey forms that the user is not obliged to answer,
- Receive automatic calls (with and/or without human intervention) or SMS messages for purposes such as direct selling, advertising, or related to the services offered through the Web Site.
Also, the user consents to processing of his data for the preparation of profiles, as well as for the segmentation of the data. These treatments can be designed to both the analysis and statistical studies to get to know the traffic and use of the website by users, such as the determination of their tastes and preferences to send them promotional information in line with their interests.
3.b) remission of commercial communications on behalf of third parties
- Financial: loans from financial institutions and insurance.
- Consumer products: food, fashion and decoration, health and beauty, textile, home, health, beauty and personal care, office equipment, automotive, drugstore and cleaning, furniture.
- Leisure: tourism, editorial, toys, collectibles, sports, hobbies, communication, entertainment, tourism, decoration and interior design, gardening, photography, image and sound.
- Telecommunications: telecommunications products and services, technology and the Internet.
- Automotive: products and services related to cars, motorcycles and trucks.
- NGO: products and services related with NGO.
- Jewelry and gemstones: products and services related to the jewelry, costume jewelry and precious stones.
- Energy and water: products related to electricity, oil, gas and water.
- Education: products and services related to the field of education, textbooks, school supplies or formative, offers on courses and distance learning, etc.
3.c) transfers of data to third party companies
Your data may be transferred to companies related to the sectors that are listed and detailed in point 3.b).
The purpose of the transfer will be the sending, by letter, telephone, e-mail, SMS/MMS, or by other equivalent electronic means of communication on the part of these companies information and commercial communications that may be of interest to you.
These retargeting email services are intended to provide more information about products or services that may be of interest to the user by:
- The installation of data storage and recovery devices or cookies in terminal equipment in some of the emails sent to users (email retargeting).
- Sending emails with commercial communications to the users that have installed cookies through the visit of a web page or through the installation via email. In addition, in every commercial communication which contains cookies, the user will be informed of that type of cookies and how to disable cookies. Anyway, the user has the ability to configure the browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies and to prevent their installation on your computer. Please refer to the instructions and manuals of your browser for more information.
You can also find more information in the JOBKIERO cookies policy.
5.- The veracity of the data provided by the User
The User guarantees that the personal data provided are truthful and is responsible for communicating to JOBKIERO any update. The User will be responsable of the veracity of the data provided, and JOBKIERO reserves the right to exclude from the registered services any user who has provided false information, without prejudice to other actions that may be taken.
6.- Preservation of data
The personal data provided shall be retained by JOBKIERO while the user does not express its willingness to unsubscribe from the JOBKIERO services, and this with the purpose of receiving information about products and/or services that may be of interest to the user.
7.- What are the rights that the User has in relation with his data?
The User has the right to (i) access to his personal data, as well as to (ii) request the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete data or, as the case may be, (iii) request deletion, (iv) request the limitation of the processing of his data, (v) to object to the processing of personal data, (vi) to exercise the right to oblivion of his data and (vii) request its portability.
The User can exercise all these rights at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reason for the request, including a copy of the National Identity Document or Passport.
The user can also send the request by regular mail to the following address:
300 Vauxhall Bridge Road, Victoria
London SW1V 1AA
Without prejudice to any other administrative or legal action, the User shall have the right to report a complaint to a Control Authority, in particular in the State in which he has his habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, if it considers that the treatment of his personal data is not suitable to the regulations, as well as in the case of not seeing satisfied the exercise of his rights. The control authority where the complaint is reported shall inform the complainant about the course and the outcome of the claim.
8.- Security of the data
The protection of privacy and personal data of customers is very important for JOBKIERO. Therefore JOBKIERO is doing everything in its power to prevent their information from being used in an inappropriate way. Your data can be accessed only by authorized personnel.
JOBKIERO maintains the security levels of protection of personal data in accordance with the applicable regulations and has established all the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data provided by the user through the Website. However, we have to inform the user that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
JOBKIERO works to comply with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality of the personal data in accordance with the applicable legislation, as well as to confer a safe treatment in international assignments and transfers of data that might occur.
9.- Use of the Website
The Site may provide access to a multitude of texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, expressions and information belonging to JOBKIERO or to third parties, to which the user can access.
The access, navigation and use of the Website is the responsibility of the user. This responsibility extends to the registration that, in its case, would be required to access content or services provided on the Web Site.
In addition, we urge the user to communicate to JOBKIERO any fact he knows of a behavior contrary to law or violation of the rights of any third party through the Web tools.
The User will use the contents and services offered through the website in a diligent, correct and lawful way and, by way of example, but not limited to, will refrain from:
- Use the contents with purposes or effects contrary to the law, good faith and public order;
- Provoke damage to the physical and logical systems of the owner of the Website, its suppliers or third parties
- Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that can provoke the above-mentioned types of damage.
10.- Links to web pages
The JOBKIERO Website may contain links to web pages of companies and entities of third parties.
JOBKIERO cannot be held responsible for the way in which these companies deal with the protection of privacy and personal data, so we advise you to read the privacy statements of these web pages which are not the property of JOBKIERO in relation to the use, processing and protection of personal data. The conditions offered by these web pages may not be the same as the offered by JOBKIERO.
12.- Acceptance and Consent